Top 7 Kegel Balls
Kegel exercises can help strengthen your inner muscles, resulting in a tighter vagina and more powerful orgasms.
Sounds great, right?
Take exercises to new, pleasurable levels with kegel balls. Designed to help locate your pelvic floor muscles and work them effectively, kegel balls are slipped into the vagina and held inside by clenching.
Here are our top 7 kegel balls.
This beginner's kegel exerciser weighs 30g and provides a resistance-based, vagina-tightening and orgasm-strengthening workout.Highlights:
- 30g beginner's kegel ball
- Smooth rounded ball is easy to insert
- Free-roaming jiggle ball stimulates internal pleasure points
- Retrieval loop for easy removal
"If you are looking for a good ball to start with, I'd definitely suggest this one. It's not in any way daunting, it's silky smooth and soft and does the job perfectly."
Designed for those who have used kegel exercisers before and now desire more thrilling sensations and an intensified workout challenge, these pleasure balls offer a combined weight of 221g.Highlights:
- Weighted metal kegel balls for intermediate to advanced users
- Slimline circumference of just 3.75 inches
- Soft, smooth silicone cord
- A combined weight of 221g
"The explosive orgasms to follow were incredible. We would both recommend this product to anyone."
Sized for first-time use and just 56g in total, the pair of balls are connected by a string that ends in a loop for easy retrieval.Highlights:
- Weighted for beginners
- Internal weights roll and jiggle as you move
- Each ball weighs 28g
- A gentle introduction to pelvic floor exercise
"The balls themselves are a lovely smooth material that almost feels velvety to the touch."
Regular kegel workouts using this set of kegel balls, strengthens your pelvic floor and, as a result, your orgasms too. Win, win!Highlights:
- 77g weighted kegel ball set
- Each 35g glass ball can be worn independently
- 4 inch circumference offers easy insertion
- Twin glass balls plus a silicone holder make for super smooth wear
"I have other glass toys so that led me to this set, the glass is lovely and smooth so easy to use and clean. The silicone holder also feels really nice and easy to use. The weight of the balls is really nice and the size for me feels right."
Tracey Cox's weighted kegel balls are wonderfully discreet and give you an incredible workout to improve muscle tone.Highlights:
- Kegel balls weigh 78g combined
- Internal free-roaming balls offer extra stimulation
- Made from velvet-smooth silicone
- 4.5 inch girth
"I've been using them regularly for about two weeks now, and my husband and I have both noticed a difference."
Slip the luxuriously soft silicone balls inside you and explore the 5 patterns of waves and pulses and 2 levels of intensity.Highlights:
- Luxurious silicone remote control kegel balls
- Dual balls shape with tapered end
- USB rechargeable for worldwide use
- 5 modes of vibration, each with 2 custom speeds
"The different cycles of vibration are amazing and we even have names for them, my favourites being the "slow ghost" and the "happy owl", try it out and you'll know which ones I mean!"
A sleek take on the world's bestselling Ben Wa balls, this jiggling duo are weighted with internal free-roaming balls to deliver incredible sensations as you move.Highlights:
- 2 x 36g super-smooth weighted balls
- Silicone harness with cord for easy use
- Free-roaming weights for heightened sensations
- Almost 4 inch girth
"Well worth the money! My orgasms are much stronger since getting them."