10 Best Gifts For Couples
Looking for a Valentine's gift you can enjoy together? Whether you’re after a treat to shake up date night, an enticing surprise or something to spoil your long-distance lover, sex toys are a great way to introduce exciting scenarios and sensations to your love life.
Take a look at our 10 favourite sex toy gifts for couples, add one or two to your basket and get ready for a romp-tasic February 14th!
Want to spice up a weekend away? This toe-curling collection of toys, gifts and games should help you do exactly that. With so many goodies to choose from, you'll have plenty of fun delving into this treasure trove – and even more fun trying out what's inside!Highlights:
- Extensive and varied selection of products
- G-spots, penises, clitorises, and bums all covered
- Toys for solo use or shared pleasure
- Weekends away
- Endless hours of pleasure
- Exploring new sensations
"All the toys are so powerful and so fun to use together in the bedroom. Can't wait to try out some more LH products."
Give parties a playful twist and add some mischief to date night with a sexy secret shared between you and your lover. Hand the controls over to your partner and embark on an erotic encounter together.Highlights:
- 8 speeds and 12 patterns for tailored pleasure
- 8 metre remote range and wireless control
- Whisper-quiet motor for complete discretion
- Holidays and eco-friendly play
- Discreet pleasure while out and about
- Precise clitoral stimulation
"It's great fun, and makes mundane trips to the shops or cinema much more interesting."
This velvety vibe is designed to treat each and every nerve ending to an intimate massage. The silky smooth silicone exterior is designed for exquisite external stimulation, with 20 patterns and 5 speeds to choose from.Highlights:
- Broad head for extensive external stimulation
- 20 patterns and 5 levels of intensity
- Mains rechargeable for cordless use
- Sensual massage and shared play
- Fans of intense stimulation
- Cordless but powerful play wherever you are
"The silicone is so luxurious to the touch and the 3-hour usage makes this impressive toy limitless."
Featuring everything you need to replicate your man's main vein, this cheeky gift is sure to put big smiles on both your faces – there's even a vibrating version, too!Highlights:
- Detailed replica of your or your lover's penis
- Option of vibration for added stimulation
- Body-safe and non allergenic
- A fun and sexy gift that's non-threatening to either partner
- A first-time dildo or vibrator for sex toy newbies
- Solo arousal and foreplay (or double the fun with your partner)
"I don't want to put it down. It feels exactly like my partner! When I'm alone part of him is still with me!"
If you think eggs are just for Easter, think again! This silicone egg offers 7 super-powerful vibration modes for her, which you can control using the the wireless remote.Highlights:
- Velvety-soft silicone
- Egg is waterproof for fun anywhere
- Wireless remote control for couples play
- Sexy foreplay outside the bedroom
- A secret thrill
- Fans of style and substance
"The vibrations are incredible and vary between low and high, helping to achieve the ultimate orgasm sending you to a state of Euphoria."
If a foray into the world of BDSM is on the cards this Valentine's Day, then add the Kinky Fuckery kit to your collection, and indulge in a little Ana and Christian role play.Highlights:
- Wrist cuffs and blindfold for light restraint
- Mini flogger and nipple suckers for sensation play
- Vibrating cock ring for shared stimulation
- Kinky weekends away
- Indulging BDSM fantasies
- Couples with some basic BDSM experience
" Ideal for the more daring and perfect for a Darker dirty weekend away."
With Nookii, you 'play' your way around your partner's body in a foreplay fiesta. But who will yell, 'Yahtzee!' first?Highlights:
- Best-selling game adds new excitement to sex and foreplay
- Ooh, Aah, and Mmm card decks to explore
- Complete with dice and timer
- Competitive couples
- Spicing up nights in
- Fans of unpredictable play
"My partner and I have already spent many hours playing this... it is so simple to grab and go."
If you and your partner are keen to try pegging, then saddle up this hot pink dildo, slip the buzzing bullet vibe into the Y-front-style briefs and take your games to the next level.Highlights:
- Curved dildo for G-spot and P-spot stimulation
- Y-front briefs fit snugly for comfort and ease of use
- Included bullet to add vibration to your pegging session
- Fans of Comedy Central show Broad City
- First-time pegging fun
- Non-realistic strap on sex
"I love this kit and so does my girlfriend – we spent a very enjoyable afternoon the day it arrived. We found that the best position for us was doggy style with the bullet in the lower pocket so that it was working on my clit but also making the dildo vibrate."
Forced to spend time apart? Make the most of the distance and invest in this incredibly sexy piece of kit. Download the We-Connect app and send her into raptures while you're away, then enjoy the toy together the minute you're reunited.Highlights:
- Remote control-operable up to 3 metres away
- App-compatible for long-distance operation
- 4 speeds and 6 patterns give tailored pleasure
- Keeping the passion in long-distance relationships
- Gadget fans
- Shared pleasure during sex
"This thing... this thing might just be the king of all couple's toys. The fact that you can use it for extra pleasure when together and as a naughty reminder that he's thinking about you when you're apart, it's pretty hot."
Rings don't come much sexier than this luxury vibrating cock ring, designed to pleasure both of you while you play and increase stamina for him. It's unbelievably quiet, too, which is perfect if you share a house or you're staying with friends or family.Highlights:
- 12 speeds and 8 vibrations modes
- USB rechargeable for worldwide use
- Chunky clitoral stimulator
- Intense shared sensations
- Potentially stronger erections and stamina for him
- Use in the bath or shower
"Get on top and maintain contact for the best results!"What he says:
"Please can we use it again (and again)?"
Want to find out more?