Seven Wonders 7 Function Realistic Vibrator
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
Rated best for vaginal stimulation by the Good Housekeeping Institute in March 2006 and still hitting the spot years later! A slender, tapered vibe with realistic penis head, 7 functions and powerful vibrations.
Rated as Best Sex Toy by the Good Housekeeping Institute in March 2006, where it was called the Ultra 7 Seven Wonders Vibrator, probably because their readers wouldn't take kindly to a product called Seymore Butt's Cock Teaser (which is what it says on the packet).
Twist the base to start the vibrations and explore the 7 functions. It's waterproof, too!
- Tapered realistic vibrator with bulbed head and realistic tip for satisfying internal and external stimulation
- 7 functions operated through an easy-to-use twist base
- Pronounced head with textured glans for extra stimulation
- Perfect for couples or solo play
- Waterproof, for aquatic action
Who needs men?
Reviewed: 13 January 2014 by MissAnthropy, a Bisexual Single Female
I love this vibrator! The different pulses of vibration it cycles through can just send you to heaven. It's been in my bedside drawer since the day it arrived.
The button you use to work through the pattern of vibrations is easy to use (although it is very close to the off switch, which in the hands of my b/f has led to one or two very frustrating moments) and the only downside is the truly dreadful smell! It's getting better but it's still not gone and that's after some pretty heavy duty use after each time it gets washed. :-/
Great product though, wonderful shape, not too big, not too thick and hits the G-spot every time. Just lovely!
- Everything but mainly the shape and the vibration cycle.
- The smell! Ick! :-/
- Bottom line
- The perfect vibrator! Buy one for the mother-in-law. ;-)
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes
The perfect toy?
Reviewed: 17 February 2009 by yorkduo
My wife picked this one 'cos she liked the sleek look of it, and it doesn't look too bulbous or thick. She says the length is just right and, although it looks slim, she says it performs wonders. The different speeds and pulse settings are really good as it gives you so many options to play with. This is a toy capable of giving her multiple orgasms (which isn't the norm with some of her other toys).I personally think that because of its size and slimline shape it's perfect to use prior to penetration with my penis. I have recently used it to give her anal pleasure which she loved (I really need to write a separate review just on anal use.) Overall, this is probably the best vibe we have used.
- Sleek looks and shape, soft,warm jelly/rubber material
- Bottom line
- Perfect for first timers or for the experienced user
- 4 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Reviewed: 27 December 2008 by Yummy
I couldn't get at the vibrator quick enough when it arrived! When I opened the box I dug through all the paper and opened the packaging, the first thing I noticed was the smell - it does smell a bit so try and keep it away from your nose!
But that's minor compared to how good this vibrator is! It has 7 settings depending on your mood and it really is powerful. There is nothing inside the box to tell you the different vibrating settings so when you go to use it each one, it's a little surprise!
It really enhanced my orgasms!
- The power.
- The smell but I reckon it will go away after a while
- Bottom line
- It's the best vibrator that I own!
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes