Satisfyer Charming Smile Rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
Get a three-mile smile in seconds with this sleek vibrator from Satisfyer. Thanks to its 12 toe-curling vibration settings, satisfyingly smooth shaft and G-spot-seeking curve, it delivers shiny happy satisfaction straight to your sweetest hotspots.
Crafted from hypoallergenic silicone, Charming Smile's 4.5 inch insertable shaft slides inside to fulfil with its 5 inch girth. Stay in complete control of your pleasure with the easy-to-grip loop handle, or pass it to your partner in crime for thrilling adventures together.
Plus, it's USB rechargeable and comes with a magnetic charge cable, making it a perfect accompaniment on weekends away.
Add a generous splash of water-based lubricant to supercharge satisfaction.
- Rechargeable G-spot vibrator with a cushioned silicone shaft for added comfort during play
- External nub presses vibrations against the clitoris for additional delight
- 6 speeds and 6 patterns of vibration give you totally customisable play sessions
- Enjoy up to 50 minutes of pleasure on each full charge – use the included magnetic USB cable to recharge
- Includes full instructions to help you get the most from your toy
Reviewed: 20 September 2019 by Kate1717, a Straight Engaged Female
Over the moon with this one! Definitely cannot recommend enough. Such and amazing toy!
Happy satisfaction with the 12 vibration settings. If you wanted to have an orgasm within under a minute, would totally recommend this product!
No issues at all and definitely hits all the right places that you like!
- 12 different speed settings.
- Having to throw it off my clit.
- Bottom line
- You need this in your life.
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Reviewed: 18 January 2020 by Modest_Skeleton, a Straight Single Female
This one of the first two toys I purchased. It comes in a discreet package. The box the toy comes in is very cute, cracking the box open my first impression was that the toy itself was smooth, a very nice colour, it has a magnet charger with a USB end.
After charging it for a few hours I decided to try it out. The vibrations are very strong, it has many different patterns, it’s very quiet (which is a good thing as I still live at home with my parents) and the controls are very easy to use.
I recommend this toy to anyone wanting to give it a go, it’s amazing.
- Bottom line
- I would recommend to anyone who was thinking of trying it out.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes