Lock-N-Play 12 Function Remote Control Clitoral Knicker Vibrator
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
Upgrade your lucky knickers with this clever little toy, and turn a night out into an explosive erotic encounter. Locking to your favourite lingerie with magnetic strips, it stays perfectly in place, nuzzling your naughty nubbin without anyone knowing.
The sleek silicone vibrator is perfectly contoured to send 3 thrilling speeds and 9 patterns to your pleasure zones, while all the while a series of ridges buzzes away at your sweet spots.
Thanks to its 10-metre range, it's perfect for across-the-room antics, so hand the controls to your partner and let them tease you to satisfaction. Whisper-quiet yet super-powerful vibrations mean your cover won't be blown.
You can also use the vibrator on its own, thanks to an easy-to-operate push button.
- Remote control knicker vibrator with magnetic tabs for secure use
- 12 functions of vibration for a range of sensations
- Easy-to-operate push button control on controller
- Magnetic tabs on vibrator keep it in place during wear
- Contoured vibrator with ridges to increase arousal
- Compact and discreet remote fits in pocket or handbag
- Vibrator can be used without the remote
- Vibrator is totally waterproof for use in the bath or shower
- USB rechargeable for on-the-go use and weekends away
- Perfect for discreet use in public
Lock-N-Play Remote Control 12 Function Clitoral Knicker Vibrator
Update your lucky knickers with this clever little toy, and turn a night out into an explosive erotic encounter. Securing to your favourite lingerie with magnetic strips, it stays perfectly in place, nuzzling your naughty nubbin without anyone knowing.
Buyer's Guide: Clitoral Vibrators Explained
Many women struggle to reach orgasm without clitoral stimulation. Here, Annabelle Knight explains what to expect from a clitoral vibrator and how to choose the right vibe for you. Read more: Top 10 Clitoral Vibrators
Reviewed: 15 March 2018 by livie, a Bisexual Engaged Female
I was selected to test this and I was so excited as I had wanted one for a while!
My first impression of it was how sleek it looks with its black curves. It comes in a standard box, it would have been nice if it had come with its own little bag but you can always buy one separately.
A very quick disappointment which I found with it, was that it does not fit knickers, only a thong, as the magnet can not bunch much knicker material in it to lock it in place. Although this was frustrating, it does work excellently with a thong.
The magnet Is strong and waterproof and is such an ingenious way of locking the vibrator in place.
The functions I found were terrific, plenty of different types and vibration strengths to choose from. Despite the vibrator attaching to the thong, it didn’t take anything away from the strength of the vibrations.
The control was excellent as you can control it so easily and your partner can have a cheeky go with it too. I was hoping to be able to go for a meal out and let my partner control it but it was way too noisy so I would keep it only for house use.
Overall it’s a terrific vibe with some super settings to suit many but only if you are happy to use it at home and use it whilst wearing a thong.
- It looks sleek and the control makes it easy and fun to use.
- It was very noisy and can only be locked onto a thong
- Bottom line
- A great vibe with some super functions
- 2 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Fiddly but satisfying
Reviewed: 11 June 2018 by PlayfulPair69, a Straight Married Female
My partner and myself have only recently really tried experimenting with toys, he really wanted something which he could control, hence the purchase of this little device.
The main issue we found was that you need to be wearing an extremely thin thong for the toy to attach to, it can detach if there is too much material. But when you get it working properly, OMG, my partner had to hide it from me for a day or two in fear I wouldn’t need him anymore.
Definitely would recommend.
- Remote control feature means your hands are not tied up and free to explore.
- Magnet to attach in place could have been stronger.
- Bottom line
- Better grip on material (and quieter vibrations) and it would firmly be in top 3!
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Reviewed: 11 December 2018 by Allie Kauffmann
When I first purchased the lock and play I was anxious to see how much fun it was going to be.
When I charged it up I wanted to see how far away you can be away from the remote (which wasn't very far).
Plus I didn't like the fact that the battery life is very short.
- I loved how secured it stayed in place. And that it's remote controlled.
- Short battery life, not long range of control.
- Bottom line
- It's okay for the bedroom and fast play only.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes