Fantasy X-Tensions Clear Vibrating Triple Cock Ring Penis Sleeve
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
Jazz up your John Thomas with this 3-ring penis sleeve. With 3 textured bands to enhance your shaft, a stretchy ball loop to lock it in place and a powerful bullet vibe to share the thrills between you and your partner, what's not to love?!
Somewhere between a cock ring and a penis sleeve, this one-size-fits-most wonder stimulates your partner internally with 3 textured bands and a micro bullet which teases and pleases their hottest spots with ease.
All the while vibrations transmit through each band to tickle your stick and your balls for blended bliss.
Like cock rings? This sleeve can also help increase your stamina and make your erection appear larger than usual. Bonus!
Results may vary.
- Vibrating triple cock ring sleeve with ball loop for enhancing penetrative sex
- 4 stretchy rings sit around the cock and balls to increase stimulation
- Powerful single-speed vibe boosts thrills for both partners
- Textured rings intensify sensations for the receiver
- Stretchy ring may help to strengthen erection and delay ejaculation
- Includes samples of water-based lube (10ml) and sex toy cleaner (10ml)
Buyer's Guide: Vibrating Cock Rings Explained
Whether you’re looking for something that’s going help you last longer or give extra pleasure, a vibrating cock ring could be just what you need. Annabelle Knight explains why they make a great couple's toy and how to use them. Read more: How to Use a Vibrating Cock Ring.
Unfortunately, couldn't get on with it
Reviewed: 23 November 2017 by JoanneDC, a Straight Married Female
As the title says, we both couldn't get on with this. :(
The additional ridge from the vibrating bullet is larger than it looks, and is a distraction.
The cock ring behind the balls is also a little too large and therefore the whole device can slip down the cock as the material it's made from is quite stretchy.
It's a great shame, as in principle it's a good idea.
- Great idea.
- Loose rings, bullet distracting in size.
- Bottom line
- Not that great - good idea though.
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes