Entice Grace Extra Quiet Silicone G-Spot Vibrator
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
Gracing us with its orgasmic presence, Entice's G-spot vibrator is not just a pretty face. Beautifully sculpted from silicone that houses 8 whisper-quiet, powerful vibrations, it's a pleasure to both hold and have within, aiming straight for your G-spot.
The bulbous tip and acute curve make light work of locating your G-spot and arousing it with scintillating vibrations. Explore the full range of 8 speeds and patterns to find the one or combination that sets all those sensitive nerve endings alive. One button takes you through each vibrating mode, while the second button operates the power.
Bored of bed-based pleasure? Take your new Entice Grace into the shower or bath for extra steamy bathroom windows.
Top tip: Reach for your fave water-based lube for extra slip 'n' slide during your play session.
- Curved silicone G-spot vibrator for full powered orgasms
- 8 extra-quiet vibrating speeds and patterns to explore
- Acutely angled bulbous tip with pleasure-ridges for thrilling stimulation
- Tapered tip graduates from 4 - 5 inches in girth for easy insertion
- User-friendly 2-button control
- Waterproof for extra versatile play options
Buyer's Guide: G-Spot Vibrators Explained
If you're looking for find that more elusive of erogenous zones - the G-spot - a specially designed vibrator will help you along the way. Annabelle Knight explains why G-spot vibrators are so pleasurable and how to use them. Read more: How to Use a G-Spot Vibrator
Reviewed: 2 June 2016 by Moist maker, a Straight Going Steady Female
I bought this for my girlfriend and she squirted all over and literally soaked the bed, I'm over the moon. Xmas has come early.
I seriously recommend this, buy it now. My bed will never be dry, so happy.
I have bought more expensive ones such as Nina 2 and they are useless.
The only downside is the button position, I kept turning it off!
But seriously, buy this. Thank you, Lovehoney.
- Button position.
- Bottom line
- 4 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Great little G-spot stimulator
Reviewed: 13 March 2019 by Two_as_One, a Straight Engaged Female
Bought this product to see if we could explore squirting. Having done so in the past I knew it was possible via G-spot stimulation. I was on a budget so the price of this one was appealing to me.
When it arrived the packaging was very discreet. And we set about starting to play. Although I never achieved a squirting orgasm, it definitely hit the spot. I think the product feels lovely and is easy to clean. I loved how quiet this thing is. So much quieter than any past toys I have owned.
- Great G-spot vibrations that get you there in no time and quiet as!
- Nothing really.
- Bottom line
- Cheap alternative for G-spot play. Super quiet.
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Reviewed: 21 December 2016 by Randomness
I bought this for my wife to add to our growing set of toys.
She mainly uses it for clit stimulation and its flexible enough allow the soft feel material it's made from to work its magic.
I would highly recommend this toy and as it's transitioned from the box with others to her bedside drawer I guess she would too.
- Feel and strong vibrations.
- The battery cap is a bit rubbish.
- Bottom line
- A excellent little vibrator.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes