RelaxXXX Watermelon Anal Spray 15ml
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
The 80's are responsible for an awful lot of awful; shell suits, mullets and shoulder pads to name just a few, but one guy got it right. Follow Frankie's advice and RelaxXXX (when you want to get to it) for amazing, safe anal play without anaesthetic.
Simply spray once or twice onto the anus and wait a short while for RelaxXXX to become effective. It takes a little while to get to work, but while it does, it nourishes your skin with a plethora of natural essential oils including aloe vera, to leave you strokably smooth.
This unique formula is concocted from sensational ingredients that boast more than lubricating benefits. Its specific blend is perfect for anal use thanks to its antiseptic, anti-microbial and expectorant properties. Plus, most importantly, it contains zero numbing agents to ensure both partners enjoy safe, sensational back door loving.
At Lovehoney, we believe everyone deserves to smell like a watermelon! Please ignore the 'For Women' packaging - this spray is totally 100% suitable and safe for anyone with a bumhole.
- 100% natural, scented anal relaxant for enhanced anal play for men and women
- Enriched with aloe vera to sooth and nourish skin
- Infused with ylang-ylang, sweet geranium, orange oil and jasmine for an inviting aroma
- Sweet scent enhances oral exploration - perfect for rimming
- Contains between 30 - 60 applications
Buyer's Guide: How to Choose Your First Anal Sex Toys
So you want to experiment with anal pleasure, but don't know where to start? Here, Annabelle Knight explains the different types of toys which are safe and suitable for anal exploration. Read more: Beginner's Guide to Anal Sex Toys.
RelaxXXX Watermelon Anal Spray 15ml 10 4.5 out of 5 stars
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Reviewed: 29 August 2016 by Newbie girl, a Straight Married Female
Newbie to trying anal and was very nervous but read the reviews and decided to go for it.
After some wine and a lot of deep breathes I (he) finally took the plunge! A lot easier than I thought.
Definitely a great product for this type of thing.
- Ease of use. It works.
- Bottom line
- Excellent product.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Reviewed: 18 February 2016 by Hina
This spray is amazing, my partner and I have both tried it, it removes none of the sensation but makes the anus much more relaxed.
With it, penetration was so much easier, the product doesn't irritate the skin, isn't uncomfortable and acts really quickly.
It's perfect for beginners as well, definitely a must-buy!
- Works really well, doesn't remove any sensation, easy to use.
- Bottom line
- Amazing, a must-buy for anal play!
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Reviewed: 4 June 2012 by cupcake333, a Straight Married Female
I bought this spray after trying the Anal Eaze cream with a little disappointment. I'm a beginner and did not like the discomfort and sometimes pain from anal but hadn't given up on it completely.
This stuff definitely works and I am very happy with it. It smells good and after leaving it to soak in for a few minutes, it's definitely done the job brilliantly, and I didn't even have any pain or the slightest bit of discomfort.
It hasn't numbed my partner, which we were initially worried about so that's fantastic too!!
Will definitely be buying more of this stuff.
- Smells great, numbs the desired area, makes the experience a lot better!
- May run into parts that don't need numbing (front).
- Bottom line
- A lovely product that eases penetration for a pretty much painless experience.
- 14 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Free Delivery on orders over $60 + Free Returns