The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Men by Bill Brent
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
From the publishers of the best-selling Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women comes a companion book for men. It is the first sexy, fun to read guide to anal sex for men, offering comprehensive information on all aspects of anal play:
Written for straight men, gay men, curious men and every man in between, this instructional sex book seeks to dispel common misconceptions about anal sex, whether you're a giver or receiver.
The book is broken up into 14 easy-to-digest chapters:
- Not in My Ass: 12 Myths about Anal Sex for Men
- How It Works, and How to Work It: Anatomy and Exercise
- Self-Exploration and Self-Play: Massage, Masturbation, and More
- Hygiene and Diet
- Latex and Lube
- Tools and Toys
- Tongue in Cheek: Analingus
- Extreme Sex: S/M, Gender Play, Fetishes, Piss Play, and Scat Play
- Recreational Drugs and Sex
- Anal Health
- Better anal sex guide for men
- Suitable for heterosexual, gay and bisexual men
- Instructional sex book
- Easy-to-digest chapters
- Suitable for beginners to experienced anal play and sex fans
The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Men by Bill Brent 2 5 out of 5 stars
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Reviewed: 15 July 2014 by phil
I bought this book to hopefully help me with a few misunderstandings that I have read on Lovehoney community posts.
I am not a newbie to anal play. In fact, I have loved bum play for quite a few years. But I still had a few doubts about internal cleaning, and some difficulties with depth penetration. This book dispelled all my fears doubts, and gave me a good insight into a lot of other things I should try.
I feel this book should be a must read for any man/couple/lady who is considering the joys of anal sex. Informative, myth-dispelling ,without any judgemental comments.
Some of the recommendations for products are United States-based, but put this aside a very good reference book.
I only received it yesterday. This evening it is read and I am writing this review. I think this should say it all.
- Very informative.
- References to American products.
- Bottom line
- Excellent, a must for anal sex newbies and experienced players.
- 5 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
A great book, highly recommended
Reviewed: 6 August 2012 by KinkyKiki, a Bisexual Married Female
I bought this book with a little trepidation as my wife had suggested that she might like to use a strap-on on me.
We had previously discussed it but I was still a little bit nervous, not having ever really gone past the odd small butt plug.
I found this book and am so glad that I did.
I started reading and literally couldn't put it down. Some of the tips and information in the book had me running off to try them out!
The book covers everything relating to anal sex for a guy and really there was nothing that hadn't been answered when I finished reading it. It's very well written too and covers the right level of detail. It's very easy to understand and is an enjoyable read for what is essentially supposed to be a manual!
It made me more keen to experience the strap-on sex and I'm glad it did. It's added a whole new dimension to our love life. A very submissive wife can now strap her toy on and be the one in control for the first time.
Highly recommended for every guy, whether you are new to anal sex or looking for ways to make it more pleasurable.
- The book is very comprehensive and opened up a whole new world.
- Bottom line
- A well written book with a lot of good information.
- 11 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Free Delivery on orders over $60 + Free Returns