XXXX Competition Terms and Conditions
These Terms apply to the Lovehoney and W Brisbane XXXX competition (“the Competition”). By entering the Competition you agree to these Terms.
Promotion Name: XXXX Giveaway
Promoter: Lovehoney ltd. Registered Company 20610558426. 133B Lavarack Avenue, Eagle Farm, QLD 4009
The Competition opens at 6:00pm AEST on February 10th 2022 and closes at 11:59am on February 13th 2022 AEST. Any nominations before or after this time will not be counted.
You (“the Entrant”) can enter to win the Prize by:
Visiting the Lovehoney Australia Instagram Page at http://www.instagram.com/lovehoneyau and find the competition dated 9th February 2022.
Comment why you would like to win the XXXX competition and tag your plus one in the comments section beneath the post and like the post. Each person can enter multiple times. Entrants must be following @lovehoneyau and @w_brisbane
The entrant must be aged 18 or over and reside within Australia.
The Entrant must not be employed by, or related to Lovehoney, its agents or anyone professionally connected with this Competition.
No purchase is necessary to enter this Competition.
Lovehoney will choose one winner to win the Prize
Overnight accomodation for two in W Brisbane's WOW suite
Mini Play bar featuring: Wilder Weekend, Womanizer and Lovehoney Pro 40, FSOG Sweet Anticipation Handcuffs, FSOG Sweet Anticipation Paddle, Lovehoney Fresh Toy Cleaner, Lovehoney Lubricant - Raspberry, Lovehoney Lingerie Lotus Body, Agent Provocateur & Lovehoney Wand, Black thigh high Stockings
On demand talks and workshops from Lovehoney experts Chantelle Otten, Cam Fraser and Tamica Wilder Curated sexy playlists Lovehoney x W Brisbne luxury robes
Champaign on arrival
Bubble Bath Amenity
In room breakfast for two
Sexologist concierge service (1 session) appointment to be booked during your stay.
The Entrant will be notified by tagging on 11th February if they have been chosen as the Winner.
The winner/s will be selected at random from entrants who meet the eligibility criteria.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Prize Verification and Delivery
If a prize winner complies with these Terms and Conditions and the Promoter verifies and accepts the entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will deliver the prizes within 30 working days of the prize being won.
Prize Claim Date: If the selected winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification to accept the prize, the Promoter will select the next eligible entry to be deemed the winner
Valid only between14 February 2022 and 31 March 2022. Prize must be redeemed for a stay between Sunday – Thursday. Redemption is subject to availability at time of booking. Prize value/amount is non-transferable. This prize can only be redeemed at W Brisbane and cannot be exchanged for value, cash or combined with another offer. Any unused parts of this prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Prize can only be redeemed by the winner noted by Lovehoney and a valid identification document is required to establish their identity at the time of use.
Lovehoney shall not be held responsible for Winners failing to supply accurate information which affects Prize acceptance or delivery.
The Winner agrees to the use of their personal information for the purposes of the Competition including, but not limited to the use of their name and image on the Lovehoney website and a publicity piece without any payment.
There is no cash alternative for any prizes.
Upon entering the competition, the Entrant acknowledges that they may be contacted by Lovehoney Entry into the Competition is at the Entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, Lovehoney shall not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by Entrants or Winners, any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Competition and/or the acceptance of a Prize. Lovehoney further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to Entrants, Winners or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Competition save for nothing in these Terms shall act to limit or exclude Lovehoney’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
Lovehoney accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. Lovehoney will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Lovehoney. Lovehoney reserves the right to verify the Winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw any Prize entitlement where there are grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms.
Lovehoney reserves the right to change the contents of the Prize after the competition start date.
Any entries that the Lovehoney considers (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified. Lovehoney’s decision on the Winners is final.
These Terms do not affect the Entrant’s statutory rights
Lovehoney reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, amend, suspend or terminate this Competition at any time.
Lovehoney x Afterpay (Promotion) - Terms and Conditions
It’s important to read the terms and conditions in full before entering this competition, but here’s a summary of the key terms:
● Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years and older.
● The Promotion starts on 09:00am 21 October 2021 and closes at 11:59pm 24 October 2021 AEST.
● To enter, you need to purchase an order online at lovehoney.com.au and pay for the order with Afterpay (see below for full details).
● You can enter more than once, but each person can only win one prize.
● The prize draw will occur on 09:00am 27 October 2021 AEST, and a total of 1 winner(s) will be notified by email and have their name(s) published at https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/lovehoney-competition
● Each winner will receive a predetermined selection of Lovehoney products (determined by Lovehoney in its sole discretion) with an aggregate value of AU$1500. Total prize pool value is AU$1500.
● Your Personal Information may be used by the Promoter and disclosed to third parties for various purposes (see below for full details).
1. The Promoter is Afterpay Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 15 169 342 947) at Level 5, 406 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia.
2. The Promotion Partner is Lovehoney Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 20 610 558 426) at 133B Lavarack Ave, Eagle Farm QLD 4009, who may benefit from the undertaking of this competition.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years and older (Eligible Entrants).
4. Employees and other staff (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter or the Promotion Partner are ineligible to enter.
5. Entrants are subject to all applicable laws, and entries will be deemed void where prohibited by law.
6. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In case of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions prevail.
7. The Promotion commences on 09:00am 21 October 2021 and closes at 11:59pm 24 October 2021 AEST (Promotion Period).
8. To enter, Eligible Entrants must purchase an order online at lovehoney.com.au and pay for the order with Afterpay, during the Promotion Period. Eligible Entrants may enter more than once. Each Eligible Entrant may only be awarded one prize. All entries become the property of the Promoter for use by the Promoter without attribution or compensation.
9. Entries that the Promoter suspects to be fraudulent, incomplete, incorrect or misleading, or may damage the Promoter’s reputation may be disqualified. Entrants who breach these terms and conditions may be disqualified. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
10. It is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter should their contact details change during the Promotion Period.
11. There is no fee to enter this competition.
Prizes and winning
12. The random prize draw will take place at 09:00am 27 October 2021 AEST at 126 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
13. There will be a total of 1 winner(s), who will be notified by email within 2 business days of the draw date on 27 October 2021. Winners’ names will be published within 2 business days of the draw date on 27 October 2021 on https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/lovehoney-competition for at least 28 days.
14. Winners will receive a predetermined selection of Lovehoney products (determined by Lovehoney in its sole discretion) with an aggregate value of AU$1500. Total prize pool value is AU$1500. Prizes are subject to any terms and conditions (which may be notified to winners upon confirmation of the award of the prize).
15. If any prizes remain unclaimed after reasonable attempts to contact a winner, this will be published 30 days after the initial prize draw on 27 October 2021. A subsequent unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at 09:00am 24 November 2021 AEST at 126 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. Any redraw winner will be notified by email within 2 business days of the unclaimed prize draw on 24 November 2021 and will have their name published on https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/lovehoney-competition for at least 30 days.
16. The Promoter may request reasonable identification from winners to confirm their identity and eligibility to enter. Any failure to do so may result in disqualification.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes lost, misplaced or otherwise not delivered to a winner. If any prize or part of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
18. The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of this promotion is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. No bonus prizes shall be awarded.
Marketing and privacy
20. Personal Information, for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
21. Entrants consent to their entry and Personal Information being used by the Promoter for marketing purposes. The Promoter may use, reproduce or modify the entry in any way without any further reference, payment or compensation to the entrant.
23. These terms and conditions do not limit, modify or exclude consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). The Promoter may amend any of these terms and conditions if required to comply with applicable laws.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for errors (technical or human), technical failures or malfunctions except where caused by the Promoter’s fraud, negligence or wilful misconduct.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any injury, sickness, death, or property loss or damage of any kind except where caused by the Promoter’s fraud, negligence, or wilful misconduct.
26. If the promotion cannot be run as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may, subject to licensing authority approval, alter, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify you should this occur by publishing a notice on its website.
27. These terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in New South Wales, Australia. Each party irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in New South Wales, Australia.