More Reasons To Do Your Kegels - Win Lelo Luna Beads
Back in the late 1940s we learned that strong pelvic floor muscles, or Kegel muscles, allow for greater control of the vagina. With a recent boom in sales of kegel balls we are seeing the real draw of strong pelvic floor muscles: stronger orgasms!
To help you get your Kegel muscles in great shape, we're giving one lucky reader the chance to win a set of Lelo Luna Duo Pleasure Beads.
These best-selling Kegel exercisers are designed to stimulate your pelvic floor muscles for a fun and effective workout individually or as a pair.
Read on for the latest kegel tips and tricks plus a chance to win!
- Interested in learning more about Kegels, or pelvic floor exercises? Whether you call them Geisha balls, Kegel exercisers, Ben Wa balls, jiggle balls, pleasure beads or toner balls, it can be difficult to know which style is right for you - that's why we've written expert advice guides to make choosing much easier. - [Love Eggs & Jiggle Balls Guides]
- Here's something we could see taking off. The Hammer is a homemade Feeldoe-shaped double dildo that lights up when you squeeze it with your kegel power. I want one! - [The Hammer: A Muscle-Controlled, Light-Up Dildo]
- A reader over at Tracey Cox's blog asked: "I’ve just had a baby and am very keen to maintain things ‘down there’. They told me there were exercises I should do but I didn't listen because I was exhausted from the birth and have forgotten what they were or how to do them. Can you help?" Read Tracey's response for more information. - ["How Can I Tone Up After Having A Baby?" via TraceyCox.com]
- Did you hear about this record holder and her super strong vagina? "The Guinness Book of World Records officially recognizes the Russian gymnast Tatyana Kozhevnikova, who can lift a 14kg (about 31 pounds) kettleball using the muscles of her vagina, (as) the woman with the world's strongest vagina." - [Tatyana Kozhevnikova, woman with the world's strongest vagina]
- Maybe you need a bit more motivation or inspiration to remind you to do your kegels? No worries! Here's a catchy tune that will help you to remember and keep you smiling while you're flexing. - [Do The Kegel]
Here's your chance to get your hands, eh-hem, on these useful balls for pleasure and health. Enter to win with your email or Facebook details and Lelo Luna Duo Pleasure Beads could be yours! Earn extra entries by commenting on this post and tweeting about the giveaway, too.
Log in to the widget above to enter before October 17th. Best of luck to you! The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email.
Of course if you don't want to wait, or test your luck, you can order your new kegel balls right now with the peace of mind of our no questions asked 30 day return guarantee. We want you to love your new toy.
Wait! That's not all:
If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to share. Click on the buttons below and don't worry, you'll get a preview of what it will look like (on Facebook and Twitter). Follow @lovehoney_au for updates, deals, news, special offers and more giveaways coming soon.
You may also like: